Let’s start with the basics! Klar is a Mexican fintech startup whose mission is to democratize and revolutionize the way in which financial services have been delivered so far in Mexico, especially since half of the population doesn’t have a bank account. We offer a rich set of products across our debit and credit offers and the future is bright for Klar! We have an exciting and ambitious roadmap to bring more features to our products so that we can better serve our users. We have served more than 2 million users since our launch in 2019!
We are also proud to have been certified in 2023 as a “Great Place to Work” in Mexico - we’ve worked hard to make that happen and will continue to make bigger strides in the future! Sound like a place you’d like to be?Our people
If you join us at Klar, you’ll be welcomed into a team which is rich in many talents and we are very proud! With our head office in Mexico City, and remote tech hubs in Berlin and Argentina, we are always learning something new about another culture or language. With so many people from different backgrounds and walks of life (parents, LGBTQ+, neurodivergence), you’ll definitely find your people here! Our values
- Ownership - We own our successes & our failures as a team.
- Excellence - We do everything to the best of our ability & always seek to achieve a new level of excellence in our work.
- Inclusion - We believe we are stronger together and actively work to promote a safe, diverse, inclusive, and respectful culture.
- Customer Obsession - We understand the value Klar can bring to its customers & it’s always at the forefront of our decisions.
- Klarity - We communicate clearly & with authenticity. It’s in our name & it’s what we do.
The position and your daily adventures
This is a full-time position based in our Mexico City office with a hybrid model, therefore we will expect to see you in the office 2-3 times a week.
What you can expect:
Collect, clean, and preprocess large datasets from various sources
Develop and deploy predictive models using machine learning in production environments
Analyze and interpret complex data to identify trends, patterns, and insights
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for data-driven insights and solutions
Communicate findings and insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Optimize algorithms and models to improve performance and accuracy
Our offer to you
- Competitive salary based on performance and experience
- Chance of earning Klar stock options
- 15 days of paid vacation per year; plus extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Vacation premium
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Computer devices
- Gympass subscription to offer mental and physical health
- A modern centrally located office in Mexico City with free drinks, snacks, and regular social events
- International work environment with amazing and highly skilled people
- A world class team that helps you evolve your skills in areas you're interested in
Klar is a safe place for everyone!
We trust our highly skilled and diverse team and we’re committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for new talents to flourish. We value diversity and welcome all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.